call me- 1800 you wish

 

a bit confused? read this

-this is NOT bella thorne site okay? this is bellalebs's, salsabila khairunnisa.and for her fans please dont take it too seriously-

Senin, 20 Juni 2011

fact or fiction

Hi guise, im in a boredom and lifeless situation rite now so im gonna post some facts and fictions about me:

1.Im the only child
2.I HATE ants and other similar insects, maybe its a phobia or smthn
3.I like to imitate people's voice lol, im a pro on it B)
4.I prefer someone waits for me,then waiting for someone *selfish keke
5.Im a truly PROCRASTINATOR, still i can't help it
6.I often say yes to anything without thinking first
7.Im good at singing and covering songs,especially with my crazy cousin
8.i learn kpop dance moves from a video and dance alone at night like nobody's watching
9.Sometimes i surf internet without any purpose and ending up staring at my lappie pointlessly
10.Im a rival with math
11.Im a bff with most of social subjects,esp history
12.Truly adore RICK RIORDAN's books. i love greek and egyptian myth
13.I hate when my favorite things become famous and eveybody admires them while in the past only few people know them, including me arrr
14.Im a fan of FREDDIE HIGHMORE,as ever
15.I adore british boys not to mention logan lerman *lol he's not even british
16.I love indie music
17.Besides that, im also a kpoppers..since last february
18.I often sing out loud at the car to my kpop CDs *paurip fighting!
19.I barely watch drama until the last episode because im already bored of it ._.
20.I fart silently,but it's smelly
21.I have tons of DVDs and magazine
21.Do not ever disturb me when im watching my favorite tv show *i already warn you
22.I could cry or be in badmood if i miss my fav tv show. Even i only miss 1 minute
23.I have tons of clothes and love to take photos with those.
24.I've ever tried to make fashion blog but it turned out to be a kpop blog *wtf
25.It takes a long time when it comes to choosing outfit for going somewhere
26.Im learning photography,thanks to my nikon :*
27.Hm.. maybe i can say im pretty fluent in english,and currently learning japanese,french,and korean *autodidactic
28.I am poseidon's daughter *now, its a fiction
29.I get envy or jealous EASILY,well thats the truth
30.Actually i really hate it: my friends ignore me while im talking
31.Sometimes, i am an awkward person
32.I am a noctural being,esp on holiday
33.Truthfully, i dont like listening to people's "curcol'' about their lovelife
34.I had a bf last march
35.I went to HIGHGATE and june,i was just asddffgggh *highgate is freddie's hometown
36.Sometimes i dont reply bbm or twitter because i forgot or lazy* yeah my laziness wins
37.I always remember my dream
38.I barely share my true feelings to anyone,sometimes i just keep it or write it down
39.I adore London and Seoul, those city are gor-ge-ous
40.I review movies that ive watched in a book. It includes the plot,comment,and ending
41.I am a freakin stalker, yes once again stalker
42.I wish i had a pointed nose *just like FtGtJh
43.And taller too!
44.From all parts of my body, i like my eyes,hair,and arms
45.Im a fan of my chemical romance
46.I've ever opened my car's door and made an women and her two kindergarten children fell from the motorbike *my bad --"
47.I've ever bought groceries for 100rb and apparently i only brought 50rb
48.I've ever stalked a bunch of teen and upoload their pics to this blog LOL
49.I love horror movies! also unfamous movies from the 80's and 90's
50.Currently in relationship with choi jonghoon *well fact or fiction, you decide





0 blablabla: