call me- 1800 you wish

 

a bit confused? read this

-this is NOT bella thorne site okay? this is bellalebs's, salsabila khairunnisa.and for her fans please dont take it too seriously-

Jumat, 20 Maret 2009

my name is bella thorne, and youre my fan!!!



hi everybody! im bella thorne, im the writer for this post now. oh why dont you check out my gorgeous site here: bella thorne freewebs
hey you know what? when i opened the guestbook i saw a comment that made me sad, huhuhu take a look:
bella: hi bella thorne,we have a same name huh? actually i dont really like you, your face looks like youre 15, and i think youre *********, ok bye ps: im not your fan anyway

shes so cruel to me, why did she write a comment like that?! and her name is bella too (i think shes a copycat!!), maybe shes just jealous of me because im soo talented and beautiful right? ahaha! get lost u fake bella!!...
Okay, wha do you wanna know about me? ill tell some trivia about me okay!
first, i am a dancer too, actually an amatir dancer,and i dont really like miley cyrus, i dont really know about disney thing, because id prefer to watch fashion tv! its more interesting than disney! and then i often come to a HIGH FASHION SHOOTS so i always wear make up, yeah you know im such a fashionable girl right!! take a look on this photo :

its a perfect style isnt it?haha i love to wear legging and mini skirt like that! its sooo fashionable! oh and i love jobros too! and my favorite is nick!and my fave song is LOVEBUG.
oh do you know i live in beverly hills? yeah you know im such a rich girl! and you can come to interview me to beverly hills too if you want! oh and i have a boyfriend, i wont tell you his name, is pvt, hahaha! i think hes cool and adorable, but maybe i wanna get a new boyfriend, im getting bored with him, hes not handsome enough for me! haha kidding xD.
oh and theres a photo of me that i wore bikini, i am soo sexy right?? awawaw, take a look!


and the last is a fact that i look like demi lovato, yuck! shes soo uglier than me! who can compare me and demi? i am more talented cuter and of course prettier than her! eugh!!!



okay, i think thats all, oh sorry my fans, i have to take a high fashion photoshoots again! soo i better go! bye all my fans!!
muachmuach
XOXO , bella thorne

1 blablabla:

Unknown mengatakan...

Hey Bella. My names Bella too!!! lol Mines just Bella though, not Isabella. How old r u??? I'm 13... almost 13! R u an actor too, or just a dancer? And just so you know, I think that was really mean what that other Bella said. Get back to me:)
Bella